Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Ibanez AXS32...
bradsteen
#1 Posted : 9/20/2009 9:39:08 PM
bradsteen

Groups: Member
Man
Ever since they discontinued the AXS32, I've been trying to find a decent one, but my luck seems to run out. It was a great instrument with wonderful tone, excellent sustain, great feel, and a really professional look. The transparent red satin finish with a metal pickguard... *sigh* I need to get one. It's the only AX model I've really enjoyed playing. I wish they would bring it back!
MaxOfMetal
#2 Posted : 9/20/2009 9:52:03 PM
MaxOfMetal

Man
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
bradsteen wrote:
Ever since they discontinued the AXS32, I've been trying to find a decent one, but my luck seems to run out. It was a great instrument with wonderful tone, excellent sustain, great feel, and a really professional look. The transparent red satin finish with a metal pickguard... *sigh* I need to get one. It's the only AX model I've really enjoyed playing. I wish they would bring it back!

There's one on eBay right now for only $199.99 BIN with free shipping. Granted it's not the Trans Red, but at that price it's a steal. Also saw one on the AZ Craig's List a couple weeks back, they wanted $250, but it was the trans red.
Current Ibanez "Heard":
91' UV7BK "Green Dot"
91' UV7PWH
bradsteen
#3 Posted : 9/20/2009 10:42:16 PM
bradsteen

Man
MaxOfMetal wrote:
bradsteen wrote:

There's one on eBay right now for only $199.99 BIN with free shipping. Granted it's not the Trans Red, but at that price it's a steal. Also saw one on the AZ Craig's List a couple weeks back, they wanted $250, but it was the trans red.

I'm really particular to the trans red, but I might just pounce on that.