Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Ibanez SRTn Preamplif
Brenno
#1 Posted : 4/24/2013 9:46:09 AM

Groups: Member
Hello,

I bought a classic G300ceNT with Ibanez SRTn pre amplif. This was working well for months but now it's doenst working well. There is a button to turn on/off the tuner. It's doesnt working! But if I gently tap it starts to work. Shure it is a poor contact inside the preamplif. I'm able enough to disassemble this but I would like to have technical informations as a PDF about how it is made and part numbers to possible order!

Another question is the possibility to change my Ibanez SRTn for another preamplif? Somebody knows if it is possible? For what preamplif?

Thanks
Brenno
Dick Foster
#2 Posted : 4/24/2013 3:14:49 PM
Dick Foster

Groups: Member
Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 67 post(s)
Good luck getting any service info. It's hard if not impossible to find and Ibanez isn't forthcoming with it either.

Luckily your problem can probably be put right with a little contact cleaner.

If you're a techie type, it might prove fruitful to take a few moments to trace out and diagram the circuit for other poor souls out there.

Originally Posted by: Brenno Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

I bought a classic G300ceNT with Ibanez SRTn pre amplif. This was working well for months but now it's doenst working well. There is a button to turn on/off the tuner. It's doesnt working! But if I gently tap it starts to work. Shure it is a poor contact inside the preamplif. I'm able enough to disassemble this but I would like to have technical informations as a PDF about how it is made and part numbers to possible order!

Another question is the possibility to change my Ibanez SRTn for another preamplif? Somebody knows if it is possible? For what preamplif?

Thanks
Brenno