Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Please Remove Me From This Forum
Jax Katz
#1 Posted : 4/4/2016 1:15:34 AM

Groups: Member
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
It should have been called the "Ibanez Forum for Experts Only". it is really lame and if it weren't for Bill, it would be totally useless. I really knew this from the get-go but since it says that i cannot delete my profile i tried to use this forum for info and general guitar and gear chat. not much luck. typical players, no time or inclination to share the wealth. maybe that is why it has taken me so long to achieve mediocrity. If you won't remove me please tell me what I can do to get kicked off. And for the first smartass to point out that i can simply quit using the forum, let me say , " I plan to stop using it" ! However i would also like my profile and all posts deleted, and wanted to post my review of this forum before i'm outta here. If someone had shown me this 30 yrs. ago, who knows ?
renton481
#2 Posted : 4/9/2016 5:27:03 AM

Groups: Member
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Unfortunately, not a lot of guitarists come to this forum. I don't know why, but that's just the way it is -- especially when you consider the high numbers of Ibby guitars out there.

Maybe the ones that want to talk about music are on metal / rock guitar forums instead.