Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Just introducing myself
Mllkat
#1 Posted : 3/7/2017 12:34:44 AM

Groups: Member
Greeting's,
Just discovered this forum and I wanted to introduce myself. My lovely wife decided that I had been good after all and purchased me an Ibanez Artcore AFS75T in the Red Sunburst. A beautiful instrument and plays great as set up. Just a recreational player and mainly on acoustic so this was a natural progression to me. I have read on the forum about the many customizations many of you have done. Someday, I might attempt such things but for now, I enjoy it as it is. Nice to know there is a place to go when questions arise.
Dick Foster
#2 Posted : 3/7/2017 7:55:35 PM
Dick Foster

Groups: Member
Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 66 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mllkat Go to Quoted Post
Greeting's,
Just discovered this forum and I wanted to introduce myself. My lovely wife decided that I had been good after all and purchased me an Ibanez Artcore AFS75T in the Red Sunburst. A beautiful instrument and plays great as set up. Just a recreational player and mainly on acoustic so this was a natural progression to me. I have read on the forum about the many customizations many of you have done. Someday, I might attempt such things but for now, I enjoy it as it is. Nice to know there is a place to go when questions arise.

Welcome. I have the same guitar, not in sunburst but it's a red AFS75T.