Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Artcore AS7312 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar - Video Demo
Gord
#41 Posted : 7/13/2017 1:01:08 PM

Groups: Member
I too have had a thing for 12-string guitars and have owned three acoustics; the last being an early '80's Guild SB-212 (I always felt like there was someone else playing with me when I pulled it out of the case). The image and sound of an electric guitar though, had burrowed a permanent place in my brain via all the usual songs. As we all know, musicians are hopelessly afflicted with GAS (gear acquisition syndrome). I again fell victim to that after much dreamy research about ridiculously-priced-Rickenbackers, the off-shore built copies by names we will never know, and those guitars priced around a "G" note and out of my budget. Then Brian at Musician's Workshop in Asheville suggested the Ibanez AS7312. More research! Chad's videos come into view - do-dah! this may work! Needless to say, the guitar (after some tweaking as best we could get it) now is mine and the process of ch-ch-ch-changing the nut and bridge will be underway as soon as the parts get here. Thank you Chad (and Steve for technical guidance and know-how). Pictures to come following the new additions. "In-tune-ation," what a concept!