Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

58 Pages«<55565758>
The Official 7-String Thread.
Demioblue
#306 Posted : 1/13/2012 9:58:05 AM
Demioblue

Groups: Member
Here's something new and fancy...

J Custom RRG8. 1 of 6, made for Rock Inn Japan.

Yup, that's Ash! and it's light, so I have a feeling it's Swamp Ash?
Gortuary
#307 Posted : 1/13/2012 4:59:31 PM

here is an video of Ibanez Guitars being used in a recording studio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x53SO27DaZE
metalmike550
#305 Posted : 1/31/2012 3:52:57 AM
metalmike550

Man
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: biggerdog63 Go to Quoted Post
Hi all i am a new member to the Ibanez family and i am enjoying my new acoustic, but i have a chance to buy a 7 string rg series electric with a serial # of F 9829341 and dont know what its really worth can anyone help me , thz

its already good cause its a japan made. 1998 model. find out the actual model number (like rg1570 or what not) and we can find out more.
My gear.....

A guitar or two

An amp

Some chords

Some pedals
wh87
#308 Posted : 2/22/2012 9:30:12 AM

i jst got an RG350 for myself...bt it seems to have tunin problem while usin tremolo....

When i push the trem to high pitch all the strings turn high and wen i push it inward to low pitch my tunin almost gets bk to normal and vice versa

Any advice???
Tnx
KILLER7
#309 Posted : 3/17/2012 4:06:48 AM
KILLER7

Man
Hey everyone, I just got my first Ibanez 7321 7stringDance and I would like to make some changes to it. I definitely want to change the bridge, I would like to upgrade to the Gibralatar Standard Bridge but I'm not sure if I can make the change. I currently have just a standard fixed bridge on it. Can I make this change and if not what would be a good replacement? Check the pick to see the bridge I have, thanks!!!
KILLER7 attached the following image(s):
KILLER7 attached the following image(s): KILLER 7321.jpg
Ibanez 7321,LTD H-1001 Deluxe,Epiphone SG,Ibanez G10 Bass
Peavey 6505+,Line6 SpiderIV 75watt combo,Peavey Audition 110
patrickWLV
#310 Posted : 4/9/2012 12:32:25 AM

Are the 2012 RG7321s a better deal than finding an older, cheaper RG7321?
ZOMB13
#311 Posted : 5/10/2012 10:03:33 PM
ZOMB13

Man
2004 RG7321 with BKP Aftermaths

2001 K-7 with BKP Painkillers

Morphesia (Black Metal)
www.facebook.com/morphesia
Squirrelly Arts (Industrial Metal)
www.facebook.com/SquirrellyArts
Deussoftwebru
#312 Posted : 9/28/2012 4:23:57 PM

My comparison of
Japan made Ibanez K-7 (DiMarzio D-Sonic / Air Norton) VS
Indonesia made Ibanez RGA-7 (DiMarzio Blaze Custom / Air Norton)
Cool
http://youtu.be/7cGeURHBJUA?t=52s

and K-7 VS USA made Ibanez LACS
Cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jLJOgqrFaQ
DaemonRage
#313 Posted : 10/16/2012 10:26:10 PM

Any word as to new finishes on the Premium line RG827 for 2013? The Premium line rules. I own a 6 string RG870 in "Blazing Dusk" and 7 string RG827 in Black. The other player in my band plays with a 7 String RG827 with the Red finish. So now I'm wanting another Premium RG827 but there's only the 2 finishes offered... Please Ibanez come out with another finish for Premium 2013 RG827 like the "Black Ice" or a trans-black. PLEASE!!!
DARKBLU
#314 Posted : 12/12/2012 5:32:52 AM
DARKBLU

Man
Anyone have a solution to the loose vibrato bar on the Lo TRS 7 Trem? The bolt on top seems to be stuck to the bridge but doesn't do anything (It definitely doesn't tighten up), the block covers the hole because the trem bar hole is in the block, so removing and replacing the bar holder is not an option. Even if I could swap out the block for a brass block that fits, I can't get the non functional nut on top of the bridge off. Already replaced the bar with a new one (still loose), tried the "thin tape under the bushing" solution it didn't work). Nothing has worked. The bar wobbles and I can't get it any tighter by spinning it around (no threads). The screw on back of the bridge doesn't tighten it up at all.

I'm at the point of replacing the bridge with a 7 string FR Special model. The bard tightens and both the bar and housing can be swapped out, if necessary. Unless I can find some way to tighten up the bar on this Lo TRS 7, I can't see any other workable fix other than a bridge swap.

Ideas that might actually work??
RG7621- Stock
RG7321- Modified with EMG 707's
RG7420 MC-X2N-7/Bridge, EVO-Neck
Metal band-DARK BLU
Bill@Ibanez
#315 Posted : 12/12/2012 2:11:36 PM
Bill@Ibanez

Groups: Moderator, Administration
Was thanked: 408 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DARKBLU Go to Quoted Post
Anyone have a solution to the loose vibrato bar on the Lo TRS 7 Trem? The bolt on top seems to be stuck to the bridge but doesn't do anything (It definitely doesn't tighten up), the block covers the hole because the trem bar hole is in the block, so removing and replacing the bar holder is not an option. Even if I could swap out the block for a brass block that fits, I can't get the non functional nut on top of the bridge off. Already replaced the bar with a new one (still loose), tried the "thin tape under the bushing" solution it didn't work). Nothing has worked. The bar wobbles and I can't get it any tighter by spinning it around (no threads). The screw on back of the bridge doesn't tighten it up at all.

I'm at the point of replacing the bridge with a 7 string FR Special model. The bard tightens and both the bar and housing can be swapped out, if necessary. Unless I can find some way to tighten up the bar on this Lo TRS 7, I can't see any other workable fix other than a bridge swap.

The Lo-TRS breakdown I'm looking at uses a threaded trem arm. Is the one you are trying threaded? I could be looking at the wrong trem here, because it is the 6 string version. Although this trem arm DOES go through the block.

-Bill
DARKBLU
#316 Posted : 12/12/2012 2:19:51 PM
DARKBLU

Man
Originally Posted by: Bill@Ibanez Go to Quoted Post

The Lo-TRS breakdown I'm looking at uses a threaded trem arm. Is the one you are trying threaded? I could be looking at the wrong trem here, because it is the 6 string version. Although this trem arm DOES go through the block.

-Bill

The Lo TRS 7 tremolo bar is not threaded. It's the drop in bar with the bushings. I bought this RG7420 used (Guitar Center had it listed as a VAMPIRE KISS, which would've come with the Lo Pro Edge 7, and this one has the Lo TRS, so they got that wrong). The bar is loose. I've tried the standard trick of thin tape under the bushings, but that didn't tighten the bar up. That useless screw on top of the bridge was loose too, but I superglued that. The bar wobbles and won't get tight. The screw on back of the block is tightened all the way and doesn't tighten the bar. Not into the George Lynch/Eddy Van Halen style of a loose bar. Have yet to find a way to get the bar to tighten up and stop wobbling. It's a distraction that I just can't get around, when I want to "get my pull".
RG7621- Stock
Metal band-DARK BLU
Ruler5000
#317 Posted : 12/12/2012 3:41:15 PM
Ruler5000

Man
Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 29 post(s)
I also owned a RG7420 with Lo-TRS trem, but the one I had definately had a screw in trem arm. That might explain why the trem bar on yours keeps wobbling when you put it in the trem. My guess would be that you have the wrong trem arm for this bridge.
My Ibby's:
1975 2845 western acoustic
2006 RGTHRG2 N.Y. City XI (Exotic)
2009 RGA32 MOL

Non-Ibby's:
1997 Manuel Serrang Spanish acoustic
DARKBLU
#318 Posted : 12/12/2012 4:19:28 PM
DARKBLU

Man
Thanks for that info. I couldn't find the 2LT21B anywhere else but on the Ibanez website. Having the right bar definitely makes a difference. Guitar Center apparently sent me the wrong bar. Ordering now. Problem solved. Thanks again!!!
RG7621- Stock
Metal band-DARK BLU
zhuo1111
#319 Posted : 2/15/2013 8:23:33 AM

As we all know, Supra brand has perfect combination with unique design, alternative orientation of fashion, beautiful, tide, altemative and skateboard. It has already become a new culture brand in United States currently.I consider it is a good idea to buy a pair of Supra TK Shoes with a little money.More and more girls take Supra TK Shoes as convenience, not only for attractive, but also feel warm in autumn and winter.

Finding just the right look for your tiffany charms can be difficult sometimes.If you are looking for tiffany charms for example, there are a number of different choices you might find. However, the options for this type of jewelry may also be very limited. tiffany charms offers you a number of different choices for this type of product at a very reasonable cost.

Now jewellery is not a problem at all because cartier rose gold bracelet is there to help everyone. cartier rose gold bracelet are durable, attractive, and cost effective. cartier rose gold bracelet have been widely accepted, women from all different sections like them wearing.You can see women from well to do families wearing these bracelets.

Christian Louboutin Boots Cheap are developed by its designer so that you can get the comfortable and exclusive realm. In spring, autumn and winter, Christian Louboutin Boots Cheap become the must buy for stylish women. Winter is coming now, have you considered attending parties with Christian Louboutin? Of course, Christian Louboutin boots are the most suitable items for you.

For a woman, they want to be the most beautiful women in this world. Christian Louboutin Pumps Sale can meet their needs. When women wear Christian Louboutin Pumps, their legs seem slimmer, longer and more beautiful. People will pay more attention to these women who have lovely figure. With the decoration of Christian Louboutin Pumps Sale , you, especially your figures will be more charming than before. That is why so many famous stars are fond of Christian Louboutin Pumps.

The comfortable and casual style of Christian Louboutin Booties is what catches our eyes and hearts.And Christian Louboutin Booties are the basic items for our wardrobe. Christian Louboutin Booties are distinctively unique in the fashion world of different styles.In our online store, you can find different style of Christian Louboutin Booties.

The fashionable and individualized ash leather boots womens have been designed with the high-top. The suede high-top ash leather boots womens are vey cool and comfortable.In our online store, you can find different style of ash leather boots womens , I believe you will never be disappointed at ash leather boots womens. We will try our best to satisfy you.

The ugg australia classic boots sale are very suitable for both day-to-day shopping and the sports. They enjoy a good reputation among the young ladies. The unique shaping and novel design concept have been pursued by many pop stars. Now you can get the ugg australia classic boots sale with the best price in our online store.

ugg classic boots australia are really the first thing which instantly gains attention whenever we step into a party or event.ugg classic boots australia are wide in demand and could easily make your colleagues and friends envy you. A perfect one for your ugg classic boots australia wardrobe this designer footwear simply seems irresistible and is absolutely unique in looks.

When you see a red sole, what do you think of right now? At least I will think of the famous female shoes, Ash Boot & Booties, which can be said to be a dream for most our females. Ash Boot & Booties are known for being dressy and fit for evening gown.lf you want to buy the beautiful Ash Boot & Booties , now, you can get it from onlineshop.lt is cheap and good quailty. So, what are you waiting for?
DARKBLU
#320 Posted : 2/15/2013 2:47:41 PM
DARKBLU

Man
I think Ibanez upped the ante with the new Iron Label series guitars. They only come with EMG's and even though I prefer DiMarzio's, if I had the money, I'd definitely get one. I'm also liking the new threaded bar versus the drop in bar on the Edge Zero II bridge. I can live without full float on this guitar.
RG7621- Stock
Metal band-DARK BLU
Bill@Ibanez
#321 Posted : 2/15/2013 3:13:50 PM
Bill@Ibanez

Groups: Moderator, Administration
Was thanked: 408 time(s) in 398 post(s)
I think Ibanez upped the ante with the new Iron Label series guitars. They only come with EMG's and even though I prefer DiMarzio's, if I had the money, I'd definitely get one. I'm also liking the new threaded bar versus the drop in bar on the Edge Zero II bridge. I can live without full float on this guitar.

You could go for a fixed bridge S Iron Label!
http://www.ibanez.co.jp/..._id=1&series_id=150

DiMarzio PAF 7's

-Bill
DARKBLU
#322 Posted : 2/15/2013 4:25:26 PM
DARKBLU

Man
Nah, I want the Edge Zero II equipped RG Iron Label model. I've already got an RG7321 fixed bridge axe that was modded with EMG's before I bought it used, so I'm use to having EMG's. Not my favorite pickup, but it would work for me on that axe. The S is nice though, and I'd likely get that as a second choice. The whole Iron Label series lineup is awesome.
RG7621- Stock
Metal band-DARK BLU
zhuo1111
#323 Posted : 4/18/2013 6:38:08 AM

This type of ring is widely sold as an engagement ring and is still the most popular ring design in Tiffany's large collection. On the http://925wholesalesilvers.com/ website, Tiffany & Co Jewelry is expensive, that is no doubt however many more people can afford their products due to the company large sterling silver range of jewelry.

This range is an affordable alternative to the platinum and gold set. As with the quality you expect from Tiffany this range is still not cheap however it is more accessible than the other ranges. On the http://925silverforevers.com/ website, the sterling silver range is seen as the most duplicated, there are many fake versions in circulation so are warned when buying.

There are cushioned ear cups which are spacious and fit on your ears like a glove. They are made from breathable material that keeps your ears cool despite of being enclosed. On the http://iheadphoneonline.com/ website, the headphones are quite portable so you can actually fold these into nice compact shape. Thus with the Beats earphone products travelling becomes simpler as these can be packed quite easily.

In fact, the case is also quite attractive such that users would want to show them off. It is obvious that the manufacturers have placed great case and intricate designing to ensure that all these are quite pleasing for the eyes. On the http://iheadphoneoutlets.com/ website, with all of these unique facilities, the one aspect that pertains to you is the cost effective pricing. The cost can become more reasonable if consumers happen to shop from cheap beats by dre website online.

If you'd like in order to Skate boarding, supra tend to be your own best gear. In case you wish to discover footwear along with most recent styles, on the http://ijustinbiebershoesoutlet.com/ website, the majority of trendy designs, excellent overall performance as well as reliable high quality, supra will be your wise decision. Go to the web page; you'll be able to obtain beautiful, style as well as comfy supra footwear.

Skate boarding is definitely an recommend independence motion method. It may allow you to encounter as well as produce the sensation from the the law of gravity, on the http://justinbieberfootwearoutlet.com/ website, to create achievement as well as produce the actual slide associated with pleasure. With much more information about cheap supra footwear, pay a visit at our online store where you can buy it with high satisfaction.

John Peeter shares tips on how to choose the perfect pair of sunglasses and eyeglasses. On the http://emporiooutlet.com/ website, DezinerGlasses is selling cheap designer sunglasses online and eyeglasses frames such as Boss Orange Eyeglasses, Carrera Eyeglasses, Emporio Armani Eyeglasses, Giorgio Armani Eyeglasses for men & discount designer eyewear frames .

Armani has successfully merged the world of high fashion jeweler and watches without a glitch. On the http://emporiooutletshop.com/ website, with an Emporio Armani watches you can look forward to choosing from styles that feature bangle bracelet influences, belt-like bands, and jewel-encrusted faces without feeling left behind by fashion.

There is a range of Ash shoes to match different kinds of outfits. They are available in various styles so you have no difficulty in choosing the type of shoes that can match your outfit and project the right personality. On the http://ifootwearit.com/ website, the clothes that you choose to wear will be complemented well with these shoes and this is the best thing about this brand.

Then online store for Christian Louboutin shoes abatement accommodate all kinds of it, and all advertise at a ability amount with top superior as able-bodied as different design. On the http://clshoesclassic4u.com/ website, it has a ample majority supplier which can absolutely accommodated your needs. If you buy more, you will acquisition that the internet can save a lot of money that you can never imagine. Sometimes, you will be blessed to accept the little present that the sellers beatific to you.

Savvy buyers debris to admittance this amount of high-end contemporary cossack stop them from cutting the finest. On the http://clshoesclassic2u.com/ website, shoppers who admiration beautiful creations from a top trendsetter apperceive how to accept the shoes. They accept broad Christian Louboutin shoes on annual of such arete at an allocation of the cost.

Christian Louboutin supplies a diverse collection from the group. A little something to everyone. Shows observed that shoes with a couple of attractive group, mini high heels, high heels along with high heels. On the http://lifeloveinheels.com/ website, you will get a functional shoe inside Louboutins device collection. The whole crazy collection is made to show the fashion style.

Stillremains1
#324 Posted : 11/7/2013 4:35:23 AM
Stillremains1

Man
Just picked up a 06 7321 for $200, not a scratch. Had one about 7 years ago when they were $350, couldnt pass it up.
'11 RGA7BK
'12 ARZ307
'11 ARZ400BK w/EMGs
'05 RG321MHRB
'09 RG2EXT1BK w/Evolutions

Line 6 Spider IV 150W Combo
Line 6 Floor Pod PLUS
Digitech RP250