Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

ew20asnt1201
ew20asnt1201
#1 Posted : 5/6/2012 2:23:38 AM

Groups: Member
Joined: 5/6/2012(UTC)
Posts: 8
Location: southern arizona
Hello
New to the forum today.
Just bought a (Ew20asnt 1201) it's beautiful and in mint shape.
Would like to learn more about it?
serial number sq07120537
Would like to know what year mine was made.
Hope i didn't step over my bounds being a new bee and asking questions
Johnny
Southern Arizona
avianoguitarist
#2 Posted : 5/6/2012 2:56:02 AM
avianoguitarist


Groups: Member
Joined: 4/8/2010(UTC)
Posts: 1,298
Man
Location: Texas, USA
Thanks: 17 times
Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 86 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ew20asnt1201 Go to Quoted Post
Hello
New to the forum today.
Just bought a (Ew20asnt 1201) it's beautiful and in mint shape.
Would like to learn more about it?
serial number sq07120537
Would like to know what year mine was made.
Hope i didn't step over my bounds being a new bee and asking questions
Johnny
Southern Arizona


Is this it?


http://www.ibanez.co.jp/...php?cat_id=282&now=8
Just another Ibanez freak!
ew20asnt1201
#3 Posted : 5/6/2012 3:07:26 AM

Groups: Member
Joined: 5/6/2012(UTC)
Posts: 8
Location: southern arizona
The one at the bottom looks like mine not a cut away.
Awesome pictures. By chance is that from a old catalog?
Thank you for the reply.
Hoping other members have one. And would love to see pictures of all of the exotic wood acoustics owned by members.
All that i have seen are different than mine or the next one the cut of wood from one to the next they are breath taking.
Thanks
avianoguitarist
#4 Posted : 5/6/2012 3:16:34 AM
avianoguitarist


Groups: Member
Joined: 4/8/2010(UTC)
Posts: 1,298
Man
Location: Texas, USA
Thanks: 17 times
Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 86 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ew20asnt1201 Go to Quoted Post
The one at the bottom looks like mine not a cut away.
Awesome pictures. By chance is that from a old catalog?
Thank you for the reply.
Hoping other members have one. And would love to see pictures of all of the exotic wood acoustics owned by members.
All that i have seen are different than mine or the next one the cut of wood from one to the next they are breath taking.
Thanks


Go to Ibanez.com and click "catalogs" at the bottom of the page. Then, click "historic catalogs."
All of them are there, except 1989.
Just another Ibanez freak!
ew20asnt1201
#5 Posted : 5/6/2012 3:32:10 AM

Groups: Member
Joined: 5/6/2012(UTC)
Posts: 8
Location: southern arizona
Thanks will do.
RIX
#6 Posted : 5/6/2012 4:01:17 AM
RIX


Groups: Member
Joined: 2/8/2010(UTC)
Posts: 361
Man
Location: California
Thanks: 6 times
Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 33 post(s)
ew20asnt1201 welcome to the the EW Ibanez family.

I just got my EW about a week ago; it was used, but in good condition and I love it. Here is a pic of the one I own.


EW30EBE
RIX
avianoguitarist
#7 Posted : 5/6/2012 4:15:38 AM
avianoguitarist


Groups: Member
Joined: 4/8/2010(UTC)
Posts: 1,298
Man
Location: Texas, USA
Thanks: 17 times
Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 86 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RIX Go to Quoted Post
ew20asnt1201 welcome to the the EW Ibanez family.

I just got my EW about a week ago; it was used, but in good condition and I love it. Here is a pic of the one I own.


EW30EBE


Jeeeez--that's gorgeous! Might have to look into these.
Just another Ibanez freak!
ew20asnt1201
#8 Posted : 5/6/2012 4:32:22 AM

Groups: Member
Joined: 5/6/2012(UTC)
Posts: 8
Location: southern arizona
Beautiful what model is it and what woods are used ? Very very nice.
RIX
#9 Posted : 5/6/2012 5:31:28 AM
RIX


Groups: Member
Joined: 2/8/2010(UTC)
Posts: 361
Man
Location: California
Thanks: 6 times
Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Hey, thanks for the nice compliments. It's an EWC30EBE-NT 2010 model: the body is Ebony, the neck is mahogany, with a Rosewood fretboard and bridge. The EW30 is not as deep as the EW20 models and sorry to say, but the Ebony is no longer available new. So if you see a used one in good condition grab it. Another nice feature is that it's trim with mahogany, here is another pic which shows the body trim.

EW30EBE Body
RIX
ew20asnt1201
#10 Posted : 5/6/2012 2:42:05 PM

Groups: Member
Joined: 5/6/2012(UTC)
Posts: 8
Location: southern arizona
The close up pictures are great but im sure in person its all the more beautiful .
Everyone i have played used or new all had different woods & sounded different but very nice.
Great find hope you keep it and play it forever.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.