Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Ibanez RG1450
edbertzh
#1 Posted : 5/13/2012 7:26:23 AM

Groups: Member
Hello guys, how many of you ever heard or own an RG 1450? bcause i only saw a chinese demo on youtube, if i search it at google there will be only a few result, but the ibanez website for my country have it on their catalog.. Shifty Think hmm.. do it really exist and what region they market it?
avianoguitarist
#2 Posted : 5/13/2012 9:25:35 AM
avianoguitarist

Man
Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 86 post(s)
Originally Posted by: edbertzh Go to Quoted Post
Hello guys, how many of you ever heard or own an RG 1450? bcause i only saw a chinese demo on youtube, if i search it at google there will be only a few result, but the ibanez website for my country have it on their catalog.. Shifty Think hmm.. do it really exist and what region they market it?

Looks to me like you've answered your own questions.
Just another Ibanez freak!
edbertzh
#3 Posted : 5/13/2012 10:30:21 AM

Originally Posted by: avianoguitarist Go to Quoted Post

umm, i mean do there any country that got this type? because i don't get this type when i checked the russian, israel, US, and japan catalogs
avianoguitarist
#4 Posted : 5/13/2012 10:54:02 AM
avianoguitarist

Man
Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 86 post(s)
Originally Posted by: avianoguitarist Go to Quoted Post

umm, i mean do there any country that got this type? because i don't get this type when i checked the russian, israel, US, and japan catalogs

Not all markets get the same models.
You're in Indonesia, and you stated that Ibanez has that model available in your country. Check your local authorized dealer.
You also asked if it really existed--again, as you pointed out--it's available in your country. Based on the info you provided in the same post as your questions--you answered yourself. Why concern yourself with a model that isn't available in a market other than your own? I'd love to get some Japan only models--but that's not going to happen.
Ibanez hasn't been known for advertising items that don't exist.
Hell, even back in 1987 they confirmed sightings of something in "Loch Ness"...LOL.
Just another Ibanez freak!